There are many different lawn varieties and cultivars.
Naturally, how your lawn performs depends on many factors. For example in the case of winter colour with Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo varieties, the colder the region the more prone to colour loss the lawn will be, but this is a perfectly natural characteristic only lasting for a short period before you’re back in the green.
I think you have to look on the bright side in such circumstances and be thankful for those lovely golden tones. I mean really what you’re getting is two lawns for the price of one!
There are many influential factors on your lawn, but treating it properly with things like correct mowing height and Sir Walter Premium fertilizer is essential assuming you have chosen the right lawn for your place.
You may also like:
- How your pets affect your lawn
- Sir Walter – The Shade Tolerant Grass Variety
- Sir Walter Derivatives (video)
- Sir Walter Environmental Benefits (video)
- Lawns and Extreme Heat (video)
- Living with sun & shade (video)
- Invest in Sir Walter (video)
- Sir Walter the flood resistant lawn!
- Finding the best grass
- Finding the best grass variety
- A lawn that repairs itself when damaged or abused!