Sir Walter turf has been specifically cultivated for the unique but tough Australian environment and climate. This hardy lawn variety has been developed to be drought tolerant and self repairing, which means any patches of discolouration or poor growth will re-establish on their own.
Which means less time concentrating on fertilising and lawn repair, plus you benefit from a healthier environment with fewer herbicides chocking up your lawn.
Knowing that your Sir Walter turf will overcome any rough areas by itself saves you time and money – why pamper your lawn? Sir Walter is built tough for our tough environment.
You may also like:
- Lawn Varieties
- Sir Walter Environmental Benefits (video)
- Lawns and Extreme Heat (video)
- Living with sun & shade (video)
- Can I grow Sir Walter from seed? (video)
- Invest in Sir Walter (video)
- Finding the best grass variety
- Sir Walter the flood resistant lawn!
- Loving your Lawn – Australian Lawn Care Book
- Finding the best grass
- Selecting the right lawn variety